Search Tools Product Report
Datapark Search Engine
- Datapark Search is an open source search engine.
Features (Search and Retrieval)
- Effective caching gives significant time reduction in search times.
- Supports http, https (SSL), ftp, nntp, news URLs, htdb virtual URL support
for indexing SQL databases, as well as html, xml, plain, mpeg, and gif MIME
- Option to query with all words, any words, or boolean queries.
- Supports synonym lists and stopwords.
- Index multilingual sites using content negotiation using ispell affixes
- Multiple character sets supported.
- Accent insensitive search.
- Phrase segmenting for Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Thai Languages
- Open source web-based search engine that uses the
GNU Public Licence.
- Includes an indexer and a web CGI front-end.
- Supports external parsers.
- Results can be sorted by relevancy, popularity rank, last modified time
and by importance (which is a produect of relevancy and popularity rank).
- Can scale to at least 300,000+ pages (based on one example).
Reference Manual is well done (Russian
version as well).
- Active and searchable forums
in English and Russian.
- Sochi's Internet Search - Sochi, is a
resort town in southwestern Russia on the Black Sea. It's search engine has
about 100,000 pages.
- 43°N 39°E - Has been implemented
to search specifically English, Russian, German, and French sites.
- News Lookup Service - Crawls news
sites on the web, and allows you to search news sites by media type, region,
and/or different aspects of a page (title, body, ect.). Results can be sorted
by relevancy and last date modified. Also, news can be browsed by region or
Page Updated 2003-06-14