As of January, 2012, this site is no longer being updated, due to work and health issues
Search Tools Product Report
Search module (was DioWeb)
Delphes Knowledge Management System
Price: Contact company.
Platform: Windows NT, Windows 2000.
Indexes document body text, meta tags, annotations, notes and titles.
- Allows customized categorization of documents.
- Processes natural language queries. Spellchecks and offers alternate spellings; converts numbers to letters, recognizes dates in numerical or alphanumerical formats.
Optionally searches according to "themes" such as: proper nouns, dates, product names, codes, departments, others.
- Recognizes related linguistic concepts within the query. Differentiates between homographs.
- Link positioning delivers the user to the right place within the document. Provides navigation through large documents to find all sections relevant to a search query.
- Summarizes the document's most relevant paragraph.
Supports English, French, Spanish and German; can be adapted for other languages, including Asian languages, by request. Detects languages used by documents. Processes accents.
- Browser-based, customizable user interface.
- Administration module enables remote access.
- Optional modules allow multi-server search, access control, encrypted PDF files, intelligent agents, specialized dictionaries, and search statistics.
- Québec Portal - Official Web site of the government of Québec.
- Desjardins Financial Security - Canadian provider of financial planning services and life and health insurance.
- Delphes demo - A search of the Delphes site using their Knowledge Management System's search module.
Page Modified: 2007-02-14